By Juergen H. Bludau M.D.
This much-needed ebook presents sincere, transparent, and worthy clinical info for older adults and their caregivers, written in an simply comprehensible language.
• Contributions from 20 exceptional physicians from Harvard clinical college and costs and different fabric from greater than a hundred unique papers to make sure clinical accuracy and updated context
• Case examples that aid clarify fabric and produce the recommendation to life
Read Online or Download Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living) PDF
Similar aging parents books
Elevating a mum or dad chronicles a family's efforts in handling the final twenty-two years of a parent's lifestyles. The ebook contains 60 thoughts to mitigate the inevitable demanding situations that come up in such an activity. elevating a mum or dad is meant to be used through those that can be confronting this fact in the course of the subsequent ten years (at final count number virtually 60 million american citizens by myself can be without delay impacted by means of this inevitability).
This booklet experiences the elder care literature touching on the Arab international and proposes steps that may be taken to enhance the healthiness and caliber of lifetime of older humans during this zone. prepared in 3 major sections (Program evaluation, application making plans, Conclusions and Recommendations), the publication addresses such subject matters as constructing a conceptual framework; Arab international elder demographics; caliber of lifestyles matters; call for for companies; education matters; education capability and services; and conclusions and proposals for bettering the well-being of older individuals within the Arab international.
The senior years could be daunting, for spouses, little ones, different caregivers, and seniors themselves. Too frequently a surprising trouble leaves a kinfolk unprepared and feeling helpless. power health problems and restricted cash can current tough and emotional offerings relating to care or housing. principles and assets differ from nation to kingdom.
Introducing an absolutely built executive Modernization software to reinforce Social protection & Medicare, completely, with out the necessity to increase federal payroll taxes or retirement age.
- Physical Change and Aging, Sixth Edition: A Guide for the Helping Professions
- Mechanical Properties of Aging Soft Tissues (Engineering Materials and Processes)
- Health and Cognition in Old Age: From Biomedical and Life Course Factors to Policy and Practice (International Perspectives on Aging)
- Brain and Spine Surgery in the Elderly
- Finding the Fountain of Youth: The Science and Controversy behind Extending Life and Cheating Death
Additional resources for Aging, But Never Old: The Realities, Myths, and Misrepresentations of the Anti-Aging Movement (Praeger Series on Contemporary Health & Living)